Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Quality...

One of the reasons made me love Nike because the cloth fabric is soft and smooth and it make my body feel comfortable. Nike is using good material to produce its products. Usually, the Nike tees are made of Nike's Dri-FIT material, which like label below(see the pictures below) says, help absorb sweat and helps cool you down. While I wouldn't say the shirts feel 100% breathable, they did feel air-ier than the tees by other brand. But through my experienced, the shirt is really what the description says it is - the fabric is seriously "breathable". It absorbs sweat and allow air to get through to cool your body down. And very important, for such a "breathable" shirt, it is not see-through. (you... get one and try it out... LOL!)


Some of my Nike Dri-FIT,

No comments:

Post a Comment