Friday, May 8, 2009

The Jacket & Shorts

All right... this post will talk about jacket and shorts.
I bought this Nike jacket for quite long time ago... if not mistaken I bought it since I was Form4. It almost 5 years old but the condition is still in 99% perfect condition. Well I seldom wear it... why? Hardly can wear it because you know la... Msia weather so hot... how to wear... lol... I only wear it when in low temp or aircond surrounding... otherwise will "pengsan" if wear it under the hot sun :-p


Besides I also bought this Nike shorts for quite sometimes... I couldn't remember when.... But I'm pretty sure I bought it more than 4 years. This shorts looked simple and casual. Usually I will wear it for normal outing. Its comfortable. And unbelievable the condition is still good. Of course it slightly expensive than normal shorts. But I'm satisfied with the price la because I paid for better quality... hehe :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment